Friday, December 21, 2007

Mexico City (Mexico)

I have now been to Vancouver, Mexico, and Cuba, unfortunately with little time till now to update my blog or repair the errors in the previous couple of entry's and am making my way back to Germany for Christmas with my Family number 2 in my home Number 3, or was that four?
Anyway just a quick update for now:
Cuba; was just WOW! All previously held romantic notions that I ever held of the place have been smashed to pieces. Everyone who holds them as I did should really visit the place and get off the tourist trail.
Vancouver; the city most like Auckland of any city I have this far seen.
Mexico City; come on.... its not that bad. I really like the place and still have the same wallet I arrived with, besides you have never had a taco until you have had one here.

No comments: